Flat Cut Sign Letters either stand alone located to a wall offer a bespoke albeit budget alternative to built up letters but can additionally give the Panel or Tray signage systems an added dimension and are mostly suitable for use internally or externally.
- Aluminium - Fabricated from either 1.6, 2.65, 5 or 10mm aluminium, letters can be powder or wet coated to suit your requirement. Suitable for manufacture either face or halo LED illuminated.
- Lead times start from a three day manufacture. Commonly used in conjunction with Weld Studs either internally threaded for use with threaded rod for a extended stand-off, or Nickel Locators for fixing
- Composite - Eleven colour options all 3mm in thickness, composite has the added benefit of being lightweight and proportionally cheaper than Aluminium, even if it doesn't have the flexibility in terms of options of colours and finishes. Commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
- Acrylic - Ten different colour options including at least two options of either 3mm or 5mm material. As above, commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
- Foamboard - Nine colour variations in 5mm or additionally 3 or 10mm in White. As above, commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
For an overview of material thickness and sizes, please see our full material substrates list and sizes here. Simply send us your artwork (for letters or logos or both) and we'll manufacture and finish exactly to your specification. All flat cut letters utilise mechanically fixed (Aluminium) or bonded (composites and acrylic) snap-fix locators for secure fixing. All pricing is bespoke, so send in your artwork or images.
We stock a wide range of popular colours including gloss, matt, satin and metallic finishes. Depending on the colour and size of the order, paint is applied either through wet or powder coating. We can also digitally print our signs to achieve colour gradients and intricate designs.
For a full range of stocked colours, please view our Ral Colour Chart.
How To Order
- Choose Your Product
- Choose Your Shape
- Choose Your Size
- Choose Your Colour
- Get In Touch For A Price
Call us on 01539 628309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org