AS760 and AS500 Finger Post Signage comprise the same design albeit compatible with 76mm and 50mm posts respectively. It differs from AS980 in that it utilises a solid riveted 12swg aluminium panel.
- Standard finger plank dimensions; 750mm x 165mm Face to view.
- Suited to 76mm and 50mm post dimensions only.
- Grub screw friction fit (supplied) with system.
- Single directional finger pointer only.
- See the posts page for stocked lengths and colours of posts.
- Can be powder or wet coated to any standard or non standard colour starting from a three day lead time.
The AS760 and AS500 systems enable one finger per level and are slightly lighter duty - perfect when budget won't extend to an AS980 system. The advantage however is that panels can be shaped according to very specific requirements, and there is a high degree of flexibility in panel sizes. AS760/500 extrusion is available either as part of a finished system, cut to size or in full lengths.
Road regulations specify minimum mounting height of 2100mm over pedestrian footpaths and 2300mm over cycle lanes
We stock a wide range of popular colours including gloss, matt, satin and metallic finishes. Depending on the colour and size of the order, paint is applied either through wet or powder coating. We can also digitally print our signs to achieve colour gradients and intricate designs.
For a full range of stocked colours, please view our Ral Colour Chart.